How to Buy a Gift Card
- Open This Page
- Click On your Favorite Gift Card
- Choose One of the Packages from Dropdown
(Packages: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, Offering Buy 4 and get 5 washes)
- “SELECT DATE“: This is the Date in which Recipient receives the Gift Card
- “FROM“: Sender’s/Buyer’s name comes Here
- “GIFT MESSAGE“: Your Message with Gift Card, Ex. Sending you warm wishes and a little something to brighten your day. Enjoy your gift card
- “SHARE GIFTCARD OVER SMS” While the recipient will receive the gift card in their email, we also offer the option to send the gift card link & Redeem Code via SMS, making it more convenient for you to share the gift!.
- “DELIVERY METHOD”
– Option1 “Mail To Recipient“: This is when purchasing a gift card for someone else, you will need to provide the recipient’s email address and name.
– Option2 “You Print & Give To Recipient“: You have the option to print the gift card for your personal use or to send it to someone.
- “UPLOAD IMAGE“: Our Gift Card features a central picture that you have the freedom to customize with your own ultimate picture. Make it truly special with a personal touch!.
- Add to Cart > View Cart > Fill in your personal info > Select Payment Type > Place Order
Once your payment is successful, you will be directed to a page where you can send the gift card and QR code to a WhatsApp number. In addition, the buyer/sender will receive an email containing the gift card and QR code, while the recipient will receive an email, text, and WhatsApp message with the gift card and QR code included. We ensure a seamless and convenient gifting experience for all parties involved.
How to Make an Appointment for Gift Cards
- For those with a 10 – 15 minutes flexibility, simply walk-in for your car wash.
- To avoid waiting in line, we recommend calling 916-989-3904 and scheduling an appointment before your visit
How to Redeem Your Gift Card
As mentioned before, both you and the recipient will receive emails containing a soft copy of the gift card with a QR code.
To make the most of your gift card:
- Make an appointment.
- Visit our Carwash Location at 7620 Folsom-Auburn Rd, Folsom, CA 95630.
- Show one of the following to the cashier:
– Printed copy of the gift card
– Gift card digital copy or QR Code on your cellphone
– Gift card code along with the receiver’s name and email address
- The cashier will redeem the amount equivalent to the gift card price divided by 5 washes.
- Enjoy your car wash!
Remember to keep your gift card’s QR code, barcode, serial number, and other details confidential; never share them with anyone else.
Juneteenth, also known as Juneteenth Independence Day or Emancipation Day, is an important annual celebration observed in the United States on June 19th. The day commemorates the emancipation of enslaved African Americans and is recognized as a significant milestone in the country’s history.
The origins of Juneteenth can be traced back to June 19, 1865, when Union Army Major General Gordon Granger arrived in Galveston, Texas, with the news that the Civil War had ended and that all enslaved individuals were now free. This announcement came more than two years after President Abraham Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation on January 1, 1863.
The delay in the news reaching Texas was primarily due to the isolation of the state during the Civil War and the reluctance of slave owners to inform their slaves about their freedom. However, with the arrival of General Granger, the last remaining enslaved African Americans in Texas learned of their emancipation, marking a pivotal moment in their lives and symbolizing hope for a new beginning.
The newly freed African Americans in Texas immediately began celebrating their newfound freedom. The day became known as “Juneteenth” because it combined the words “June” and “nineteenth,” the date of General Granger’s announcement. It soon evolved into an annual tradition, with gatherings, parades, picnics, and other community events held to honor the historic day.
Over time, Juneteenth celebrations spread across the United States as African Americans migrated to other regions. As African American communities grew, the observance of Juneteenth became more widespread and gained recognition in various states. In 1980, Texas officially made Juneteenth a state holiday, and today, it is recognized as either a state holiday or an observance in nearly all U.S. states.
Juneteenth has evolved into more than just a celebration of freedom. It has become a time for reflection on the struggles and triumphs of African Americans throughout history. It serves as a reminder of the ongoing fight for civil rights, social justice, and equality for all citizens. Juneteenth celebrations often include educational events, discussions about African American history and culture, as well as discussions about the challenges that still exist in achieving true equality.
In recent years, there has been a growing national movement to make Juneteenth a federal holiday, signifying its importance in American history and culture. On June 17, 2021, President Joe Biden signed a bill into law officially designating Juneteenth as a federal holiday. This historic decision marked the first new federal holiday since Martin Luther King Jr. Day was established in 1983.
Juneteenth continues to be an essential and symbolic day for the African American community and all Americans alike. It serves as a reminder of the nation’s journey toward freedom and equality, while also acknowledging the ongoing work needed to create a more just and inclusive society for everyone.